Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add
Calgary, AB (SportsNetwork. Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Chris Kreider and Carl Hagelin also lit the lamp for the Rangers, winners in four straight including all three games in western Canada on a four-game road trip which ends in Carolina on Saturday. Henrik Lundqvist turned in a victorious 29-save effort. Jiri Hudler and Curtis Glencross tallied for the Flames, whose season-high losing streak reached six straight games. Karri Ramo took the loss after yielding four goals on 13 shots in half of regulation time. Jonas Hiller stopped all nine shots he faced for the remainder. Claude Giroux Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. Ron Hextall Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/bil...er-jersey/ . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project".PATTAYA, Thailand -- Fourth-seeded Ekaterina Makarova put her close friendship with Vera Zvonareva to one side by easily beating her fellow Russian 6-0, 6-2 in just 63 minutes in the second round of the Pattaya Open on Wednesday. Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Jaromir Jagr Jersey. She is currently outside the top 900 in the rankings, having once been at No. 2. Top-seeded Sabine Lisicki withdrew before her second-round match against Andrea Hlavackova after hurting her shoulder in her opening win against Donna Vekic. ' ' '